The 30 mm rim, the heart of our THREE ZERO wheelset, does many things differently from conventional rims. The innovative Safe-Wing profile allows the tire to support itself wonderfully and roll smoothly over the rim. This is an advantage that can be directly experienced with low air pressures and wide tires. You can lower the air pressure by 0.2 bar on average without risking a smearing or tilting of the carcass. This significantly increases grip, riding safety and comfort.
Another special feature of this rim design is its puncture resistance. Normally, the rim flanges are designed as a standing carbon fibre laminate, which makes them more susceptible to delamination. The Safe-Wing profile has a completely circumferential laminate, so the material is closed at the rim flange.
The carbon rim revolution for your mountain bike, no matter where, no matter when!
- rider weight limit 95kg (rider+baggage)
- Terrain: Cross Country, Down Country, Trail
- Finish: matt unidirectional Carbon
- rideable tubeless or with tube
- rim height: 20 mm
- rim inner width: 30 mm
- asymmetry: 3mm
- spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull
- hubs: DT Swiss 180 EXP with SINC Ceramic bearings
- freehub available for Shimano Micro Spline, SRAM XD
- Made in Germany
- incl. wheelbag, tubeless tape, tubeless valves